PLAY strives to enable students to develop & enhance their evaluation & communication skills by encouraging a sound sense of self, the development of the artistic eye & a love for Performance Arts & Theater.
PLAY's ultimate goal is to create strong, self-confident, articulate, critical thinkers who know that they are the future leaders of the world & welcome the opportunity to rise to the challenge.
Our 2012-2013 Season will include performances & residencies with a strong focus on Bully prevention, conflict resolution & enhanced literacy.
* Currently seeking performers of all types.
* Must be comfortable with Improv & being part of an ensemble.
* Must be able to play numerous characters.
* Must play age range 18-30.
* Previous Acting training a must.
* Must be comfortable with accents & music.
* Previous experience performing for children audiences is a plus.
Talented, energetic & compassionate actors, willing to travel in the NYC area, needed for our upcoming progressive performance related projects.
Performers will be part of ensemble presented at schools & assemblies that will change students' lives through performances & interactive talk backs.
* African-American (AA) Actors.
* African / Caribbean Accents preferred.
* Males and Females currently needed.
* Must play age range 18-35 & over.
* Actors with storytelling experience preferred.
* Should be comfortable working independently.
Please email your resume & headshot to: